A stay at Tokyo Green Hotel Korakuen places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute drive of Ueno Park and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Tokyo Tower and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Dome - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Marunouchi Building - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.3 km / 43.1 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Green Hotel Korakuen is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 720 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 135
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor