Skip Global Header to Content
Biyadhoo Island Resort
Most popular facilities
This property is closed from March 1 2023 to July 7 2024 (dates subject to change).
Use min. 5,000 points
Choose your room
1 / 8
1 King Bed
323 sq feet
Food & Drink - Coffee/tea maker, minibar (fees may apply), 24-hour room service, and free bottled water
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, and rainfall showerhead
Practical - Safe, iron/ironing board, and laptop workspace; free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know - No rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at Biyadhoo Island Resort in Biyadhoo Island, you'll be just steps from Gulhi Beach and Dhigufinolhu Beach. This beach resort is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Paradise Island Beach and 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Hulhumale Beach.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 96 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.AmenitiesRelax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.DiningAll-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. Enjoy international cuisine at Palm Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM. Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gulhi Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Dhigufinolhu Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bodu Hurraa Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Biyadoo Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kandooma Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Olhuveli Beach - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Maafushi Reef - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Maafushi Harbor - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Maafushi Mosque - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Rihiveli Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Vadoo Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rannalhi Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Laguna Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Embudu Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Villingili Public Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Number of restaurants - 1
Offsite parking reservations required
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The additional fee (payable at the property) covers mandatory transfer fees for guests ages 13-17.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 68
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 51 (up to 4 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 68
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 51 (up to 4 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 185 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 139 (roundtrip), from 2 to 12 years old
- Additional fee for children (from 13 years old to 17 years old): USD 185 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.The additional fee covers transfer fees for guests ages 13-17.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901