Located in West Drayton (Hillingdon), Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport is within a 10-minute drive of Stockley Park and Brunel University. This 4-star hotel is 6.8 mi (11 km) from Windsor Castle and 7 mi (11.2 km) from Eton College.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 350 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Gallery Café , a restaurant which specializes in British cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stockley Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
London Motor Museum - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Brunel University - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
St. Georges Chapel - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Windsor Castle - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Syon House - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Frogmore House - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Eton College - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Boston Manor Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Windsor Bridge - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Bushy Park - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Syon Park - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Pinewood Studios - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Runnymede - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Twickenham Stadium - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 62.4 km / 38.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.95 and GBP 15.95 for adults, GBP 7.50 and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 5.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (up to 15 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 1999
- -Total number of rooms - 350
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor