Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Check availability at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Twin Beds
Room, Multiple Beds (2 Twin and 1 Sofa Bed)
Room, 1 King Bed, View
Room, 2 Twin Beds, View
About this property
With a stay at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport in West Drayton (Hillingdon), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Stockley Park and Brunel University. This 4-star hotel is 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Twickenham Stadium and 6.7 mi (10.9 km) from Windsor Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 350 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, a television in a common area, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Gallery Café , a restaurant which specializes in British cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stockley Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Brunel University - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Twickenham Stadium - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Windsor Castle - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Syon House - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Eton College - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Syon Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Windsor Bridge - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Twickenham Stoop - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Bushy Park - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
St Mary's University, Twickenham - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
Frogmore House - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Pinewood Studios - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Boston Manor Park - 12.8 km / 8 mi
University of West London - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 67.1 km / 41.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.95 and GBP 15.95 for adults, GBP 7.50 and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (up to 15 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.