The Gatwick White House Hotel
With a stay at The Gatwick White House Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Horley, within a 10-minute drive of Gatwick Aviation Museum and Manor Royal Business Park. This luxury guesthouse is 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from Chartwell and 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Crawley Town Hall.
Stay in one of 27 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room. Additional amenities at this guesthouse include a television in a common area, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy British cuisine at SAFFRON GRILL RESTAURANT, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to get details. Guests should contact the property on arrival to request airport shuttle service. The pickup location at Gatwick Airport is bus stop number 9 in the South Terminal, and bus stop number 8 in the North Terminal. Contact information is provided in the confirmation email received after booking via this website.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer to the property via airport shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 9.50 for adults and GBP 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6 per room (one-way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 20.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor