St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Check availability at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking (Barlow Wing)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Barlow Wing)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Barlow Wing)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Grand Junior, Chambers)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Chambers)
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed (Grand Staircase,1 Bedroom Bi-Level)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Sir George Gilbert Scott,Residential)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Sir John Betjeman Suite, 1 Bedroom)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Queen Victoria, Residential Suite)
Royal Suite, 3 Bedrooms (Residential Suite, Chambers Club)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Haywood, 1 Bedroom)
About this property
With a stay at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London in London, you'll be 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from The British Museum and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Big Ben. This 5-star hotel is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Buckingham Palace and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Hyde Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 245 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This Victorian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at The Booking Office, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 4850 square feet (451 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Russell Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
University College London - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The British Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Oxford Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Camden Markets - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Regent Street - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Aldwych Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Royal Opera House - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Theatre Royal Drury Lane - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Covent Garden Market - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Palace Theatre London - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Lyceum Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
The Strand - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
King's College London - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 104 km / 64.6 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 37 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per stay plus GBP 30 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.