With a stay at London Marriott Hotel West India Quay in London (Canary Wharf), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tower Bridge and Excel Exhibition Centre. This 5-star hotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Tower of London and 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Sky Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 301 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 42-inch Smart televisions are provided, with satellite programming available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a health club and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at Manhattan Grill, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has 14445 square feet (1342 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 18 and GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 21 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 20 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 70 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor