Check availability at The Rembrandt
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
Executive Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Classic Double Room
Classic Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this property
With a stay at The Rembrandt, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Victoria and Albert Museum and 5 minutes by foot from Natural History Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Hyde Park and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kensington Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This Edwardian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Palette Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 522 square feet (48.5 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victoria and Albert Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Natural History Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hyde Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kensington Gardens - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kensington High Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Saatchi Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sloane Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Piccadilly - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Green Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kensington Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Park Lane - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Oxford Street - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Victoria Palace Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Apollo Victoria Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 83.5 km / 51.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Rembrandt is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 35 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 60 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.