Check availability at The Rembrandt
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
Executive Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Classic Double Room
Classic Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this property
With a stay at The Rembrandt, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Victoria and Albert Museum and 5 minutes by foot from Natural History Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Imperial College London and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Harrods.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and a spa tub. Additional features at this Edwardian hotel include concierge services, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at Palette Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in British cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 522 square feet (48.5 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victoria and Albert Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cromwell Road - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Natural History Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Science Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Imperial College London - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Harrods - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hyde Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kensington Gardens - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kensington High Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Piccadilly - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Green Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kensington Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Park Lane - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Oxford Street - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 88.2 km / 54.8 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
The preferred airport for The Rembrandt is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 35 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 60 (subject to availability)
- Pool fee: GBP 10 per day
- Spa fee: GBP 10 per day
- Facilities fee: GBP 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.