Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Check availability at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Club Room, 2 Double Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, Pool View
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (with Shower)
Suite (Bi Level)
About this property
Located in Orlando, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is on a lake, within a 10-minute drive of Disney Springs® and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. This 4-star resort is 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Discovery Cove and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from SeaWorld® Orlando.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 779 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite at LakeHouse, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Orlando? This resort has facilities measuring 65,000 square feet (6 square meters), including conference space. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Bryan - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Disney Springs® - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Grand Cypress Golf Club - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Little Lake Bryan - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Discovery Cove - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
SeaWorld® Orlando - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Lake Eve - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Disney's Boardwalk - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Aquatica - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway) - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to midnight.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 42.75 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 29.00 for adults and USD 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per week plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.