Hyatt Regency Orlando
Hyatt Regency Orlando
Check availability at Hyatt Regency Orlando
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Pool View
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Larger Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, Accessible, Bathtub
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
About this property
Located in Orlando, Hyatt Regency Orlando is on the Strip, a 4-minute drive from Discovery Cove and 5 minutes from Aquatica. This 4.5-star resort is 3 mi (4.9 km) from SeaWorld® Orlando and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Universal’s Islands of Adventure™.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1641 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a 24-hour health club, and a waterslide. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy seafood at Urban Tide, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Orlando? This resort has facilities measuring 315000 square feet (29264 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pointe Orlando - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Wonderworks - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Orange County Convention Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The Wheel at ICON Park™ - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Madame Tussauds - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Aquatica - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ripley's Believe It or Not - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
SeaWorld® Orlando - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Discovery Cove - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Pirate's Dinner Adventure - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Universal’s Volcano Bay™ - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Universal Orlando Resort™ - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Fun Spot USA - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway) - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.) - 61.2 km / 38 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Orlando is Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.13 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 26.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 34 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 26 (roundtrip), (up to 11 years old)
- Self parking fee: USD 27.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD $150 per pet, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.