Walt Disney World Dolphin
With a stay at Walt Disney World Dolphin in Lake Buena Vista (Bay Lake), you'll be within a 15-minute drive ofEpcot® andDisney Springs®. This 4-star resort is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) fromWalt Disney World® and 9.6 mi (15.5 km) fromSeaWorld® Orlando.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Grab a bite at Todd English bluezoo, one of the resort's 12 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 5 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Lake Buena Vista? This resort has 320,000 square feet (30 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The boat service to theme parks is temporarily unavailable as of May 7, 2018. Bus service will be provided to Epcot® May 7-June 7 and Disney's Hollywood Studios® May 7-June 21, 2018; dates subject to change. For more details, contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 25 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 25.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 23.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 31.50 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -On private beach
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Children's club
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -24-hour health club
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor