The Iroquois New York
A stay at The Iroquois New York places you in the heart of New York, within a 10-minute walk of Broadway and Times Square. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from New York Public Library and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Grand Central Terminal.
Make yourself at home in one of the 117 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy French cuisine at Triomphe, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 65.00-75.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00-75.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor