Check availability at Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Room, 1 King Bed (Strip View)
Room, 2 Double Beds (Strip View)
Waldorf Junior Suite
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom (City View)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Villa)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Penthouse)
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Presidential Suite, 3 Bedrooms
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, City View (Hearing & Mobility, Roll-in Shower)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing & Mobility, Roll-in Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Strip View, Roll-in Shower)
About this property
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas is centrally located in Las Vegas, a 5-minute walk from Park Theater and 10 minutes by foot from T-Mobile Arena. This 5-star resort is 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from High Roller and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Las Vegas Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 389 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs and a health club. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Twist by Pierre Gagnaire, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This resort has facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Park Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Cosmopolitan Casino - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bellagio Casino - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Excalibur Casino - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
LINQ Promenade - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Flamingo Wildlife Habitat - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
OYO Hotel and Casino - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Wild Wild West Casino - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
High Roller - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 38.6 km / 24 mi
The preferred airport for Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas is McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB International, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 45.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 18 for adults, USD 5 and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.