With a stay at Platinum Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Las Vegas, within a 10-minute drive of University of Nevada-Las Vegas and Las Vegas Convention Center. This 4-star resort is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Thomas and Mack Center and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Fashion Show Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 255 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private patios. 42-inch plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at Kilawat, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 for adults, USD 5 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 1 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 31.75 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free valet parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor