Check availability at Japamala Resort
Jungle Luxe Sarang
Chalet (Sea Cliff)
Chalet (Tree Top)
House (The Penghulu)
Luxe Tree Top Sarang
About this property
When you stay at Japamala Resort in Tioman Island, you'll be within the vicinity of Asah Waterfall. This 4.5-star resort is within the region of Juara Turtle Project and Kampung Juara Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch flat-screen televisions can provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Asian cuisine at Tamarind Restaurant, one of the resort's 3 restaurants. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asah Waterfall - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Juara Turtle Project - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Kampung Juara Beach - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Bukit Parang Panjang - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Pulau Tokong Bahara - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Tioman Marine Park - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Pulau Labas - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Bukit Tanjung Temiang - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Pulau Rawa - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Pulau Beach - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Mersing Beach - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
Mersing Hospital - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Mersing Jetty Interconnection To Tioman Island - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Guests under 12 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.