When you stay at Japamala Resort in Tioman Island, you'll be within the vicinity of Asah Waterfall. This 4.5-star resort is within the region of Juara Turtle Project and Kampung Juara Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch flat-screen televisions can provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Asian cuisine at Tamarind Restaurant, one of the resort's 3 restaurants. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asah Waterfall - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Juara Turtle Project - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Kampung Juara Beach - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Tioman Marine Park - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Pulau Beach - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Mersing Beach - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
Mersing Hospital - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Mersing Jetty Interconnection To Tioman Island - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The room pictures shown are an indication of the room category only. Each room is unique and laid out differently and may therefore be different from the picture. No refunds or compensation will be given for any room cancellations arising from a change or cancellation to the ferry or flight schedule to Tioman Island. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Guests under 13 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Beach towels
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 15
- -Year Built - 2004
- -Number of buildings/towers - 16
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Australia until 11:59pm (AEDT) 17 January 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor