Check availability at Mulia Hotel
1 Double Bed or 1 Twin Bed
355-sq-foot room with city views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 21-inch TV
Food & Drink - Coffee/tea maker, minibar, 24-hour room service, and free bottled water
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, slippers, and a shower/tub combination with a rainfall showerhead
Practical - Iron/ironing board, safe, and free newspaper; rollaway/extra beds and free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Doorbell and phone notification and wheelchair accessible
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
Hassanal Bolkiah National Stadium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Times Square Shopping Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
International Convention Centre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Royal Brunei Golf Club - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Taman Jubli Perak Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
The Mall - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Royal Regalia Museum - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Eco-Corridor Bandar Seri Begawan - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Crown of Gold Jubilee Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Brunei Museum - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Malay Technology Museum - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Pantai Mentiri Golf Club - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Empire Golf and Country Club - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bandar Seri Begawan (BWN-Brunei Intl.) - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Limbang (LMN) - 45.6 km / 28.3 mi
The preferred airport for Mulia Hotel is Bastia (BIA-Poretta).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Union Pay, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
If you are planning to arrive after 2:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BND 11.90 for adults and BND 5.90 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.