Designer Cottage B&B
With a stay at Designer Cottage B&B in Christchurch (Sydenham), you'll be convenient to The Colombo and Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Canterbury Museum and The Tannery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this bed & breakfast include a picnic area and barbecue grills. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the ski shuttle (surcharge).
Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Late check-in is possible for guests staying in the ensuite rooms and self contained 2 bedrooms cottage only. Single and double rooms with share bathroom are strictly not suitable for after hours check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 15 for adults and NZD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 30 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 30 (one-way), (up to 16 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday 27 May 2018. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor