When you stay at Awaroa Lodge in Awaroa, you'll be in a national park and steps from Abel Tasman Coast Track. This 4-star hotel is 5 mi (8.1 km) from Totaranui Beach and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Golden Bay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as wedding services and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at Pizzeria or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a library.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 6 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property located in Abel Tasman National Park, and is not accessible by road. Guests must arrange transport either by helicopter or sea shuttle prior to their stay. For more details, please contact this property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat or helicopter to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 25.00 and NZD 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 50.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Picnic area
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor