Check availability at YMCA Hostel
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Single Room, 1 Twin Bed
Basic Shared Dormitory, Women only
6 Bed Dorm Room
4 Bed Mixed Dorm Room
Basic Shared Dormitory, Men only, Non Smoking, City View
About this property
Located in Auckland (Newton), YMCA Hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Queen Street Shopping District and Aotea Centre. This 4-star hostel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Sky Tower and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from The Civic.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hostel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Karangahape Road - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
New Zealand Film Archive - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Queen Street Shopping District - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Auckland International College - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Aotea Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Aotea Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Auckland Town Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Auckland Central City Library - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Civic - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sky Tower - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Grafton Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
SkyCity Casino - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Auckland Art Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
High Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for YMCA Hostel is Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All guests must show a valid passport or photo ID at check-in.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 5 and NZD 10 for adults, NZD 5 and NZD 10 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 25 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 20.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.