Kingsgate Hotel Greymouth
A stay at Kingsgate Hotel Greymouth places you in the heart of Greymouth, steps from Left Bank Art Gallery and 5 minutes by foot from History House Museum. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Monteith's Brewing Company and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Grey District Aquatic Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at Alberts Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 4 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15.50 and NZD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 0.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor