When you stay at Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa in Queenstown, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. This 5-star hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Skyline Gondola and 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Shotover Jet.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 220 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), ski storage, and a hair salon.Dining
Grab a bite at Me and Mee, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a ferry terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Wakatipu - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Remarkables Park Town Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Queenstown Event Centre - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Alpine Aqualand - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Queenstown Golf Club - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Jacks Point Golf Course - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
St Josephs Parish - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Queenstown Arts Centre - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Queenstown Ice Arena - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Queenstown Mall - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Queenstown Gardens - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Queenstown Hill - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Williams Cottage - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Toi o Tahuna - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Church of St Peters - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa is Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: NZD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: NZD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Facilities fee: NZD 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Hair salon
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 220
- -Year Built - 2011
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Ski storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor