The Sebel Quay West Auckland
With a stay at The Sebel Quay West Auckland, you'll be centrally located in Auckland, just a 3-minute walk from Queen Street Shopping District and 8 minutes by foot from Sky Tower. This 4.5-star apartment is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Auckland Town Hall and 1 mi (1.6 km) from University of Auckland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub.
Satisfy your appetite at the apartment's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Auckland? This apartment has 4284 square feet (398 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Apartment property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 40 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 35 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 48.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor