When you stay at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre in Mangere, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Rainbow's End and Alexandra Park. This 4.5-star hotel is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Mt. Smart Stadium and 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from ASB Showgrounds.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 222 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy fusion cuisine at Te Maroro, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Mangere? This hotel has facilities measuring 807 square feet (75 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Butterfly Creek - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Villa Maria Estate - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Crater Hill - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Otuataua Stonefields - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Ambury Regional Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Dressmart Outlet Shopping Centre - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Rainbow's End - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
Westfield Manukau City Shopping Centre - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Stardome Observatory - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Mt. Smart Stadium - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Alexandra Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Greenlane Clinical Centre - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Acacia Cottage - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
ASB Showgrounds - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Logan Campbell Centre - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre is Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
A complimentary airport shuttle is available for guests' convenience. Please contact the hotel through the number listed on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 32 for adults, NZD 1 and NZD 32 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: NZD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Extended parking fee: NZD 35.00 per week
- Late check-out fee: NZD 40.00 (subject to availability)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 1998
- -Total number of rooms - 222
- -Conference space size (feet) - 807
- -Conference space size (meters) - 75
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor