Check availability at Nesuto Celestion
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Executive Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Family Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this property
A stay at Nesuto Celestion places you in the heart of Auckland, within a 10-minute walk of Auckland Ferry Terminal and Queen Street Shopping District. This 4-star apartment is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Spark Arena and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Princes Wharf.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Little India serving guests of Nesuto Celestion.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
High Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Queen Street Shopping District - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Auckland High Court - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Britomart Transport Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Queens Wharf - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Auckland Ferry Terminal - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
University of Auckland - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Auckland Art Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Albert Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Auckland National Library of New Zealand - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
New Zealand National Maritime Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The Civic - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Auckland Central City Library - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Spark Arena - 1 km / 0.6 mi
SkyCity Casino - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Nesuto Celestion is Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 28.1 km / 17.4 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: NZD 30.00 per day
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: NZD 35.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.