Skip Global Header to Content
Most popular facilities
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day:
- Dining venue
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements.
Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information.
Choose your room
0 available out of 4 rooms
for your stay
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Property LocationOhtel Wellington is centrally located in Wellington, a 3-minute walk from Waitangi Park and 6 minutes by foot from Courtenay Place. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Te Papa and 1 mi (1.6 km) from TSB Bank Arena.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting (surcharge).DiningEnjoy Spanish cuisine at Ohtel Pantry, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Local cuisine breakfasts are served on weekdays from 8:00 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oriental Parade - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wellington Central Business District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Waitangi Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Embassy Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Oriental Bay Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Courtenay Place - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Te Papa - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St James Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Michael Fowler Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Opera House - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
New Zealand Film Archive - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
City-to-Sea Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Civic Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Wellington Town Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
City Gallery Wellington - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Wellington Intl. Airport (WLG) - 8 km / 5 mi
Paraparaumu (PPQ) - 54 km / 33.5 mi
The preferred airport for Ohtel Wellington is Wellington Intl. Airport (WLG).
Number of restaurants - 1
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Number of bars/lounges - 1
Wheelchair accessible – no
Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts major credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 2 weeks before arrival with check-in instructions and lockbox information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: NZD 24.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: NZD 30.00 per day
- Pet fee: NZD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: NZD 30 (subject to availability)
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
^ Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 value unless otherwise specified, for hotel stays booked through qantas.com/hotels, except Classic Hotel Rewards and Airbnb bookings. Points Club members will earn 25% more Qantas Points, and Points Club Plus members will earn 50% more Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8 weeks after check-out. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. Members will not be able to earn points on additional charges paid to the accommodation provider for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable).
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.