Apartments INK is located in cosmopolitan St Kilda on Inkerman Street between St Kilda Road and Chapel Street just a few minutes away from the vibrant heart of St Kilda Beach but with the peace and quiet of the surrounding residential area rich in both architecture and local history.
All apartments and studios are beautifully appointed, and evoke a sense of warmth and sophistication.
All apartments include fully equipped kitchens with European appliances, quality cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, pots and pans for your convenience. Washing machine and dryer are in each apartment. LCD television in lounge area with a second LCD television with inbuilt DVD player in the master bedroom. Spacious balconies are a feature of all apartments and offer a retreat for outdoor dining or just relaxing with a drink after a long day.
Security is important to us. To ensure your peace of mind we have electronic security entrance doors and lifts. Secure undercover parking is accessed via remote operated roller doors and gates.
Easy access to trams, buses and trains make traveling very affordable whilst offering a great opportunity to view the many sights in and around the city centre, which is only 15 minutes away. Melbourne's famous gardens, entertainment and sporting venues, shopping districts and landmark attractions are within a short distance of the property.
Take a short stroll and enjoy the delights of St Kilda's famous Acland Street cake shops or the well known Fitzroy Street entertainment precinct. Perhaps browse the many trendy designer boutiques and specialist decor outlets or just sit, have a drink and watch the world go by.
Come and explore this wonderful bayside suburb on your next visit to Melbourne.
*Photo ID and credit card imprint will be requested at check-in.
*Guests without a credit card are required to pay a cash security deposit of $200 on arrival at the property.
* Merchant Fees: 1.3% (VISA & MASTERCARD)
3% (AMEX & DINERS)
- NO PARTY POLICY -
To ensure the amenity of all guests Apartments INK enforces a very strict NO PARTY policy.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Gay friendly
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Lift / elevator
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – on-site secure undercover
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible parking
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Tour assistance
- -Grocery store
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking limited (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Street parking (metered)
- -Secure parking (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor