As the double doors of Royal Albert sweep open, you realise this is no ordinary hotel. Gone are the hustle and bustle of city life. Gone are the fumes and noise of city traffic. Inside there is tranquility. Inside there is space and old-world charm. Inside there is a friendly greeting.
Location: Royal Albert is situated in the heart of Brisbane City, just opposite the Myer Centre and one block from the Queen Street Mall and Treasury Casino. To escape the city, the Botanic Gardens and riverside walk to South Bank Parklands are also close by. Royal Albert occupies the 95 year old Perry House building, which is heritage-listed. Perry House was redeveloped as Royal Albert Hotel to reflect this rich heritage.
Spaciousness: Royal Albert comprises elegant Deluxe Hotel Rooms (among the largest in Brisbane at 49 square metres), stylish One & Two Bedroom Suites and luxuriously spacious Two Bedroom Sub-Penthouse apartments.
Service: Features in all rooms include hairdryer and personal mini bar, television with FOXTEL, full kitchens (kitchenette in Deluxe Hotel Rooms), laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer, and radio. Guest services include dry cleaning and laundry service, baby-sitting service, 24 hour reception and valet parking.
Security and privacy are assured with guest access restricted to the floor their room is on.
Royal Albert is a non-smoking establishment and has a no party policy.
Secure valet car parking is provided at a nominal cost of $22 per night and is subject to availability. Next to the hotel in Albert Street you will see a green gate at the entry to the driveway. Drive through to the end after the gate opens and enter reception via the side door.
Note We are only able to take cars less than two (2) tonne. (Height and length restrictions also apply.) Alternative parking for heavier vehicles is available at the Myer Centre.
On check in to the hotel you will be required to supply a credit card for a pre authorisation. Deluxe Hotel Rooms One & Two Bedroom Suites require a $200 pre authorisation, Sub Penthouse Apartments require a $500 pre authorisation.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -Child minding / babysitting
- -Dry cleaning
- -Gay friendly
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Lift / elevator
- -Public newspapers
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – valet
- -Porter / bell service
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
- -Number of floors -
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Parking limited (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor