The IKON Hotel perfectly combines the history of an iconic landmark building with unique and sophisticated decor.
Ikon Hotel is close to the beach, restaurants, cafes and attractions so visitors will not need to venture far to enjoy most of what Tasmania's North West Coast has to offer! Gaze across the CBD or waterfront from 4 balconies, or enjoy your morning plunge coffee taking in the views.
Every room is unique in shape & size, however each room comes with many of the same features. Rooms are spacious - most with double showers, with beautiful ornate full length mirrors, bath robes and full ironing boards.
We have charge back arrangements with surrounding restaurants/cafes and also beachfront gym access!
Included in your room is a large selection of tea and coffee, as well as fresh milk & yoghurt.
The Ikon Hotel welcomes you into a sophisticated, warm and luxurious environment to enjoy and share.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Complimentary breakfast
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Laundry service
- -Public newspapers
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – off-site undercover
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Australia until 11:59pm (AEDT) 17 January 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor