Skip Global Header to Content
Check availability at Liberty Plains Motor Inn
To view room prices at this property, please enter your stay dates.
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Bedding configuration is a queen and 2 single beds. Free car parking. Tea & coffee making facilities, LCD TV with Foxtel, radio, A/C,
Queen Deluxe Room
Queen Deluxe Room
Bedding configuration - queen bed, tea/coffee making facility, bar fridge daily HK service, free WIFI, Free car parking.
Twin Share room
Twin Share room
Bedding configuration is 2 single beds. Reverse cycle air conditioning, and Free car space.
Image not available
Foxtel Available. Double En-suite Room. Double Bed. Maximum occupancy is 3 persons. Non-smoking rooms available. Free car parking and free Wi-Fi !.
The Liberty Plains Motel is located in Lidcombe, on the corner of Childs Street and Olympic Drive, opposite the Auburn Swimming Center. The Motel is within easy access to all forms of public transport and in immediate distance to:
- Sydney Olympic Park - 5 Mins away!
- Tennis/ Anne Clarke Netball Centre & Basketball Courts
- City - 22 minutes train ride
- Walking distance to Lidcombe railway station
- DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) - Homebush
- Sydney's Paddy's Market - Flemington
- Homebush Sports Centre (venue of the 2000 Olympics)
Offering three types of comfortable accommodation, our motel is perfect for the overnight business trip and for people requiring both short and long-term stays. Also ideal accommodation for travelers and families to events in Sydney or at Acer Arena. Our clients consist of Sports Teams, Tourists, Families, and Company Employees.
Onsite parking (limited, free)
Reception (24 hour)
We are open 24 hours. If arriving after 11pm, please notify us of your late arrival time.Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
^ Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 value unless otherwise specified, for hotel stays booked through qantas.com/hotels, except Classic Hotel Rewards and Airbnb bookings. Points Club members will earn 25% more Qantas Points, and Points Club Plus members will earn 50% more Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8 weeks after check-out. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. Members will not be able to earn points on additional charges paid to the accommodation provider for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable).
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.