Most popular facilities
Choose your room
Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Niseko-Shakotan-Otarukaigan Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shikotsu-Toya National Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Niseko Takahashi Dairy Farm - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Lake Hangetsu Nature Park - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Kutchancho Asahigaoka Ski Area - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Niseko Village - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Annupuri - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Kaributo - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Niseko Annupuri Gondola - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Niseko Distillery - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Kanro-sui - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Niseko Moiwa Ski Resort - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
White Isle Niseko Snowmobile Park - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The preferred airport for Ki Niseko is New Chitose Intl. Airport (CTS) - 115.5 km / 71.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A bathing tax, collected at the property, may be charged. The bathing tax applies to properties with hot springs and ranges from JPY 150-500 per person, per night based on local regulations. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3200 for adults and JPY 1600 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 4400 per person (one-way)
- Covered self parking fee: JPY 3000 per night
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 3000 per night (328 ft away)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 7000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.