Small luxury B&B hidden away on 8 acres of pristine bushland. Guests have own private entry.
Each suite has its own private deck with outdoor setting overlooking the bush where you'll see kangaroos,birds and wildflowers in season. Listen to the peace and quiet here.
Enjoy afternoon tea on arrival (before 4pm) on your own deck.
Port and choccies are served in the Cinema Lounge each evening.
You can watch a DVD in our Cinema Lounge if you wish, just relax in the Italian leather sofas and watch your choice of DVD from our library (free of charge)on the 50" flat screen TV. Alternatively, take it to your room and watch it on your own DVD/TV. Fran will even make you some popcorn if you wish!!
In the morning enjoy a gourmet hot cooked to order breakfast highlighting the local area produce and Frans homemade preserves.
Fran & Ken are happy to give you their knowledge of all things local - where to go and what to see. Plus ideas on some great places to dine. We will even make your bookings for you, so just sit back and relax and know you are going to enjoy your relaxing break away.
Some light meals and platters are available at an extra cost with some advance notice.
In-house massage & beauty treatments available at extra cost by visiting masseuse.
Rated highly on Tripadvisor, read our reviews from past satisfied guests.
ADULT only Hotel
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Book library
- -Complimentary breakfast
- -DVD library
- -Gay friendly
- -Free broadband in public areas
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Not suitable for children
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour assistance
- -Video library
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Year Built
- -Free guest parking during stay
- -Breakfast service
- -Free self parking
- -Free outdoor parking
- -Beach towels
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor