The Aviators Lodge is ideally located just 5mins from Adelaide Airport, only 8kms from the CBD and only minutes from the seaside suburb of Glenelg. This 3.5 star accommodation in Adelaide is situated next to Harbour Town, Australia's best factory direct shopping and is 15mins to AAMI Stadium. Also nearby is the West Beach Driving Range and Adelaide Shores Golf Courses, softball centre and the Patawalonga River.
Accommodation in Adelaide with everything you need
The Aviators Lodge provides 30 non-smoking guest rooms including one family room, 1 x spa suite, 1 x spa room, 9 standard queen rooms, and 3 economy rooms, 4 superior queen rooms. On offer in this accommodation in Adelaide are queen and single beds, LCD TV, reverse cycle air-conditioning, ensuite bathrooms, AM/FM clock radio, hair dryer, refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities, ironing facilities, broadband wireless and cable internet access (fees apply).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Guest laundry
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Safety deposit box
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor