- Swimming pool
Check availability at The Norman Tel Aviv
Grand Deluxe Room
King Albert Suite
About this property
With a stay at The Norman Tel Aviv, you'll be centrally located in Tel Aviv, just a 3-minute walk from Rothschild Boulevard and 9 minutes by foot from Ben Yehuda Street. This family-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Carmel Market and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Gordon Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and espresso makers. 40-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Alena, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tel Aviv? This hotel has facilities measuring 301 square feet (28 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rothschild Boulevard - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Shenkin Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Great Synagogue - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nachalat Binyamin Pedestrian Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hagana Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shalom Meir Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Independence Hall Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ben Yehuda Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Carmel Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Habima Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Levinsky Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Helena Rubinstein Pavilion for Contemporary Art - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rokach House - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Dizengoff Centre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Norman Tel Aviv is Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Guests should be aware that this hotel is Non-Kosher.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) and Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: ILS 80 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.