Hotel Challis offers a charming boutique hotel experience in Potts Point. Accommodation is set over two beautifully restored and completely renovated terrace homes. After having undergone a full renovation, Hotel Challis re-opened in October 2015.
Hotel rooms feature premium bedding, free Wi-Fi access (free up to 500MB/day), air-conditioning, digital LCD TV’s, a work desk and chic ensuite bathroom with toiletries provided.
Facilities at Hotel Challis include 24-hour Reception, a relaxing lobby with computers and printer and self-service laundry facilities.
The hotel is a short walk from Kings Cross train station and only one train stop from the centre of the Sydney CBD. Surrounded by an array of restaurants and bars, all within walking distance, Hotel Challis is the perfect choice for your next stay in Sydney.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Lift / elevator
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Business services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor