Check availability at The Peninsula Paris
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Grand Suite (Grand Premier)
Rooftop Garden Suite
Deluxe Twin Room
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Twin Room
Grand Room, 1 King Bed (Grand Premier)
Grand Twin Room (Grand Premier)
Junior Suite, 2 Twin Beds (Grand Premier)
About this property
With a stay at The Peninsula Paris, you'll be centrally located in Paris, just a 4-minute walk from Champs-Elysees and 7 minutes by foot from Arc de Triomphe. This 5-star palace is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Lido and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Avenue Montaigne.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free long-distance calls.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this palace include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at L’Oiseau Blanc, one of the palace's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Extended parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Champs-Elysees - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Arc de Triomphe - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Avenue Georges V - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Lido - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Place du Trocadero - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Bois de Boulogne - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Palais des Congres de Paris - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pont de l'Alma - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Parc Monceau - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Eiffel Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Champ de Mars - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Petit Palais - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Grand Palais - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
Orly Airport (ORY) - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Peninsula Paris is Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the palace prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 46 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.