Situated on the edge of magnificent Ralph’s Bay, Lauderdale the Foreshore Motel & Tavern is a modern contemporary hotel catering to all your food, beverage and entertainment needs. Fantastic modern motel rooms with quality fixtures and fittings, perfect when next visiting Hobart.Guaranteed peace and quiet. Away from the noise and traffic congestion of Hobart's CBD.
A perfect base from which to explore the Tasman peninsula, Richmond Historic site, Port Arthur, Zoo Doo and the Coal River Vineyards.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Conference / convention
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Playground / play area
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Wheel chair access
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Accessible path of travel
- -Accessible parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Event catering
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free guest parking during stay
- -Number of bars/lounges
- -Luggage storage
- -Air-conditioned public areas
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Indonesia, New Caledonia until 11:59pm (AEDT) Tuesday 11 December 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Indonesia, New Caledonia. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor