Our totally refurbished building at 196-198 A'Beckett St is located at the top end of the CBD, right in front of the Queen Victoria Market. Nomads Melbourne also offers group accommodation for schools, universities, sport groups and other specialty groups. With many popular Melbourne attractions, beautiful gardens, fantastic shopping and dining, and a wealth of public transport options close by, Melbourne at its best is at your doorstep.
Enjoy budget accommodation in style. Your backpacking experience comes complete with contemporary in-house bar & café, cinema lounge, laundry facilities, small guest kitchen (we provide FREE pasta, rice, tea & coffee), and sun deck. You can book travel & tours at our MAD travel desk and keep in touch with friends & family with internet terminals, wi-fi and international telephone access. With our free luggage storage facilities, 24 hour reception and a host of friendly staff, Nomads Melbourne will make your stay in Melbourne a breeze.
Our accommodation options include deluxe ensuited king rooms, single or multi-share private rooms, and 4-10 share dormitory rooms. All come with fresh white linen, operable windows, fans and heating, as well as security swipe cards and elevator access to all 5 floors.
At Industry Bar & Lounge you can relax on the lounges with espresso coffee over breakfast, chill during the day with music and a game of pool, and then dance the night away while sampling the wide range of beers, wines and spirits, and soaking up the vibe. Enjoy a FREE drink on us every night!
Daily Events at Nomads Melbourne
• Mexican Mondays - free killer pool
• Trivia Tuesdays - Bar tabs up for grabs
• Madass Wednesdays - Salsa Dancing + Karaoke night with a free shot for singers
• Bombastic Thursdays - Jump on board the Jager Train
• Friday Ladies Nights - Free Champagne for the ladies between 5.30pm and 6.30pm and every time the bell rings & beer specials
• Sambuca Saturdays - Happy Hour & half price Sambuca shots
• Chill in Sundays - Free Open Pool from 3pm
Please note these are NON-MEMBER prices. Present a valid Mad Card and receive discounts on dorms beds and private rooms. Ask reception on check in about our MAD membership and SAVE on travel, tours accommodation and more!
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -BBQ facilities
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Gay friendly
- -Internet computer
- -Guest laundry
- -Lift / elevator
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – off-site undercover
- -Parking – street
- -Pool bar
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor