Magnificent Motel and Restaurant set on 12 acres of parkland with kangaroos, emus, deer and a large variety of birds at your front door. Take in the uninterrupted, breathtaking views of The Pinnacle Mountain Range and The Mount William Range. Located close to all of Halls Gaps attractions but located in picturesque and peaceful surroundings. Large comfortable airconditioned and heated rooms with large windows to take in the mountain views and wildlife.All facilities provided including Restaurant, FREE WiFi, BBQs,regular bonfires, tennis courts, swimming pool and trampoline.
Enjoy a meal in The Views Cafe, Bar & Restaurant where our Italian and Australian Chefs offer a wide range of dishes that originate from all around the world. These delights are sure to satisfy your taste buds and the presentation will astound you.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Conference / convention
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Playground / play area
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tennis court
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor