Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort
Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort
Check availability at Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort
Villa, 1 Bedroom
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Pool View
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Pool View
About this property
When you stay at Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort in Sir Bani Yas Island, you'll be in a national park and within a 5-minute drive of Sir Bani Yas Island Beach. This 5-star lodge is 7 mi (11.3 km) from Sir Bani Yas Island Pier.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy African cuisine at Savannah, a steakhouse where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sir Bani Yas Island Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sir Bani Yas Island Pier - 11.3 km / 7 mi
The preferred airport for Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort is Abu Dhabi Intl. Airport (AUH) - 273 km / 169.6 mi
Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property’s Island Wide Activities will be closed until further notice. Access to this island property requires a 20-minute boat ride from Jebel Dhanna Jetty. Guests must contact this property after booking to arrange boat transfers, which are subject to weather conditions. Departures from the jetty are scheduled at noon, 3 PM, 6 PM, and 11 PM, and additionally at 10:30 AM on Fridays. Return trips from the island are 9 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM, and 8 PM. All guests are required to present a valid government-issued ID card at check-in. A valid passport with UAE entry stamp, UAE Emirates ID, and GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) ID are accepted. Due to COVID-19, guests are encouraged to submit their ID to the property in advance of arrival. Guests are required to have the AL HOSN UAE App installed on their mobile devices. Guests may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 440
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 220 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 999
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 499 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 130 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 1020 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 12:30 PM and 6:00 PM (amount varies)
- Housekeeping fee: AED 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.