With a stay at Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort in Sir Bani Yas Island, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Sir Bani Yas Island Beach and Arabian Wildlife Park. This 5-star lodge is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Sir Bani Yas Island Pier.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy African cuisine at Savannah, a steakhouse where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sir Bani Yas Island Beach - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Arabian Wildlife Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Sir Bani Yas Island Pier - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The preferred airport for Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort is Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) - 273 km / 169.6 mi
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property is located on an island and is accessible only by boat. Water taxi transfers to Sir Bani Yas Island are complimentary. This property provides ground transportation to and from the island boat station, as well as transportation around the island (included in resort fee).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1210
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 605 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 130 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 1020 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free parking nearby
- -Private beach nearby
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Total number of rooms - 30
- -Year Built - 2013
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor