Skip Global Header to Content
Choose your room
0 available out of 6 rooms
for your stay
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Property LocationWhen you a stay at Two Seasons Coron Island Resort in Coron, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Banana Island and Malcapuya Island. This 4.5-star resort is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Tanglaw Beach and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Coron Bay.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 42 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with satellite programming are available for your entertainment, and DVD players are also provided. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.AmenitiesPamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).DiningEnjoy international cuisine at Sulu Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the ocean view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Banana Island - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Malcapuya Island - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tanglaw Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Coron Bay - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Iglesia ni Cristo - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi
Coron Central Plaza - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Bayside Plaza - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Maquinit Hot Spring - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Kayangan Lake - 31 km / 19.3 mi
Sunken Japanese Wrecks - 35.4 km / 22 mi
San Nicolas Barangay Hall - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
Kingfisher Park - 42.1 km / 26.2 mi
San Agustin Parish Church - 43.4 km / 27 mi
Lualhati Park Coron - 44.2 km / 27.4 mi
Mount Tapyas - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
The preferred airport for Two Seasons Coron Island Resort is Busuanga (USU-Francisco Reyes) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 1
Number of restaurants - 1
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
24-hour business center
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Drones are not permitted at this property.
- This property limits access to the resort to registered guests and boats. Advance notice is required.
Guests must transfer via Boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport. To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property may be accessible by boat or airplane. Due to frequent gale warnings from the coast guard, boat transfers are not recommended from El Nido to Coron. Guests must arrange flight transportation from Manila to Busuanga (Coron) Airport. One roundtrip land and boat transportation between Coron Town and the resort is provided. Guests should note that boat transportation is provided only from 6 AM to 4 PM and must plan their flight accordingly. Travel time is 1.5 hours, subject to weather conditions.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Child's Club Card: PHP 3050 per night, (from 7 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 5490.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.