Check availability at Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa
Island Tip Bungalow
Tanglaw Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Malcapuya Island - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
CYC Beach - 20 km / 12.5 mi
San Agustin Parish Church - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Iglesia ni Cristo - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi
Coron Central Plaza - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Mount Tapyas - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Bayside Plaza - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Lualhati Park Coron - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Maquinit Hot Spring - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Siete Pecados - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Palawan State University - Coron - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
San Nicolas Barangay Hall - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
Lusong Coral Garden - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
Bintuan Mangrove Park - 52 km / 32.3 mi
The preferred airport for Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa is Busuanga (USU-Francisco Reyes) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Drones are not permitted at this property.
- This property limits access to the resort to registered guests and boats. Advance notice is required.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property may be accessible by boat or airplane. Due to frequent gale warnings from the coast guard, boat transfers are not recommended from El Nido to Coron. Guests must arrange flight transportation from Manila to Busuanga (Coron) Airport. One roundtrip land and boat transportation between Coron Town and the resort is provided. Guests should note that boat transportation is provided only from 6 AM to 4 PM and must plan their flight accordingly. Travel time is 1.5 hours, subject to weather conditions.
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Child's Club Card: PHP 3050 per night, (from 7 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 5490.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.