The Premier Hotel & Apartments are situated at 110 Benjamin Way in Belconnen right in front of the Belconnen Markets and a ten minute walk to Westfield Shopping Centre. We are approximately a 5-10 minute drive away from most of Canberra's major attractions, the closest being the AIS.
Premier Hotel & Apartments contains 75 rooms, 40 of which are hotel style accommodation, 10 are fully self-contained one and two bedroom apartments, some featuring spas. Our remaining 24 rooms consist of three Luxurious Executive Suites as well as Executive King and Triple rooms. Premier Hotel & Apartments features a card key system for excellent security.
Featuring 6 complimentary FOXTEL Channels: Fox 8, Showtime, Showtime comedy & Fox Sports 1, 2 & 3, as well as free Broadband Internet in all guest rooms and free off street parking for all of our guests.
All two bedroom apartments come complete with two bathrooms as well as lounge area, kitchen area with cooking facilities and dining table, some contain washing machine and dryer.
We offer excellent food and fine service in Benjamin's located in the hotel foyer.
Benjamin’s is open seven days a week Monday through to Sunday. Breakfast only on Sundays
The Oak Room located on the first floor of the main building well away from our accommodation rooms is our unique conference and function space with the versatility of 1 large room catering for up to 100 people for a dinner dance or a day delegate conference for up to 110 people, we can also split the room in two with a dividing sound proof wall. With floor to ceiling windows giving plenty of natural light, The Oak room at the Premier Hotel & Apartments makes conferencing easy. Every room has free WI-FI.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Dry cleaning
- -Gay friendly
- -Free broadband in public areas
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Internet computer
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Lift / elevator
- -Public newspapers
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Fitness facilities
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Audiovisual equipment
- -Business services
- -Suitable for children
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free parking
- -Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- -Room service
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Banquet facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -One meeting/conference room
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Free outdoor parking
- -Air-conditioned public areas
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- -Smoke-free property
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Australia until 11:59pm (AEDT) 17 January 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor