Skip Global Header to Content
Check availability at Yering Gorge Cottages
To view room prices at this property, please enter your stay dates.
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
One Bedroom Cottage
One Bedroom Cottage
(1) bedroom cottage with stunning views of the Yarra Valley. Includes breakfast basket with bread & newspaper. Each cottage contains a corner spa bath, free wifi, bbq, kitchen & woodfire.
Two Bedroom Cottage
Two Bedroom Cottage
(2) bedroom cottage with stunning views of the Yarra Valley. Includes breakfast basket with bread & newspaper. Each cottage contains a corner spa bath, free wifi, bbq, kitchen & woodfire.
Four Bedroom Cottage
Four Bedroom Cottage
(4) bedroom cottage with stunning views of the Yarra Valley. Includes breakfast basket with bread & newspaper. Each cottage contains a corner spa bath, free wifi, bbq, kitchen & woodfire.
Located in the heart of Melbourne’s food and wine playground - the Yarra Valley - and within an hour's drive of Melbourne is Yering Gorge Cottages.Overlooking The Eastern Golf Club and nestled into the hillside, alongside the Yarra River, Yering Gorge Cottages incorporates 13 self-contained, beautifully appointed, one, two and four-bedroom cottages.All cottages include a separate living area with floor to ceiling windows providing a stunning outlook of the surrounding private nature reserve and wood-fire heater; fully equipped kitchenette; large private deck with barbeque and separate bathroom with a corner bath.A suite of outdoor experiences and recreational activities are available to complement your stay including golf, tennis, bush walking and mountain biking - all undertaken within our 120 acre private nature reserve, home to Eastern Grey Kangaroos, Platypus, Echidna, Wombats and 85+ species of native bird life - providing guests with the rare opportunity to get up close and personal with some of Australia’s most iconic wildlife in their natural habitat.Guests of Yering Gorge Cottages have priority access to the private member, Eastern Golf Club, with the 27-hole championship course, and separate Par 3 9-hole Shark Waters, designed by Greg Norman - positioned against the stunning backdrop of the Christmas Hills and Dividing Ranges.Yering Gorge Cottages is opening the door to the bounty of local wineries, brewers and food producers on their doorstep. Continuing to enhance the accommodation and destination experience they are providing, guests can now enjoy a selection of some of the Yarra Valley’s best producers straight from their mini bar.Yering Gorge Cottages was awarded Silver in Deluxe Accommodation at the 2018 and 2019 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards. • Yering Gorge Cottage guests have priority access to play The Eastern Golf Club. • Yering Gorge Cottage guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi and NETFLIX during their stay and have full access to The Eastern Golf Club’s Fitness & Wellness facilities including Tennis Courts, Fitness Centre and Games Room. • Yering Gorge Cottages can assist with bookings for a range of Yarra Valley tourism experiences including Hot Air Ballooning and winery tours
Onsite parking (free)
Gym / Fitness Facilities
Bar / Lounge
* Arrival outside reception hours of 08.00am to 5.00pm must contact the property to arrange alternate arrangements. * Guests are not required to be fully vaccinated to stay with us. Under the current public health orders in place for Victoria (as at October 29, 2021), all guests (and any visitors) aged 16+ years will be required to show proof of vaccination status, or proof of a medical exemption, to dine in our restaurants, play golf and tennis, utilise the Fitness Centre and Clubhouse amenities. * Proof of vaccination will be required on your arrival using either the Services Victoria App that has been linked to your digital certificate; your digital certificate stored within the wallet on your phone or by showing a hardcopy of your vaccination certificate or medical exemption. * Guests will also be required to follow any public health orders that are in place regarding the wearing of masks and private gathering limits - which apply to visitors to your accommodation.Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
^ Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 value unless otherwise specified, for hotel stays booked through qantas.com/hotels, except Classic Hotel Rewards and Airbnb bookings. Points Club members will earn 25% more Qantas Points, and Points Club Plus members will earn 50% more Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8 weeks after check-out. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. Members will not be able to earn points on additional charges paid to the accommodation provider for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable).
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.