Sandown Regency & Serviced Apartments is located just 1 km from the Noble Park Railway Station. All rooms overlook an outdoor swimming pool and garden
Sandown Regency & Apartments offers: Rooms with Air-condition/Heater and private balconies wireless internet (chargeable), FOXTEL outdoor pool, guest laundry & free complimentary car parking.
On site there is a fully licensed Pastel in the Garden restaurant serve a seasonal menu, and overlook the garden. The lounge area is an ideal place for enjoying light snacks, drinks and cocktails.
Location: The property is situated in the south eastern suburbs business precinct and close to the Heatherton Road access to-
- 5 minutes to Sandown Racecourse and 15 min drive from Caulfield Racecourse.
- 20 minutes from the city centre, Saint Kilda beach
- 5 minutes to Dandenong Business District
- 5 Minute drive away from Glen Waverly Shopping center, 10 minute drive from
Chadstone Shopping Center (Biggest shopping center in Melbourne) and 15
minute drive away from Westfield shopping center.
- 5 minutes to Dandenong Business District.
- We are 1 km away from Springvale Botanical Cemetery.
- 12 minutes to East Link and 15 minutes to Frankston.
- 1 km to Springvale Botanical
- 6 - 7 kms from Monash university and Monash Medical Centre;
- We are 15 minute drive away from Royal Melbourne golf Club and Capital Golf
- We are 30 minute drives towards Mornington Peninsula; 1.25 Hours drive
towards Phillip Island.
Things to do:
Shopping : We are 5 minute drive away from Glen Waverly Shopping center. We are 10 minute drive from Chadstone Shopping Center (Biggest shopping center in Melbourne) and Springvale shopping plaza; 15 minute drive away from Westfield shopping center.
Sporting arenas : Sandown Park Raceway, Caulfield Racecourse, Springers Leisure Center, Dandenong Indoor Sports Stadium Jells Park, Women's Sports Center. Sporting shooters association of Australia and Noble park aquatic center.
Scenic Visits : We are located 25 minutes from the Melbourne CBD, Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and Saint Kilda beach. We are just 20 minutes to the beautiful Dandenong Ranges and half hour to the Yarra Valley wine and food region, 20 minutes to local beaches and Mornington Peninsula and 1.25 Hours drive towards Phillip Island for Moto GP and watching penguins.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Conference / convention
- -Dry cleaning
- -Gay friendly
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Playground / play area
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Tea / coffee making
- -One meeting/conference room
- -Wireless Internet access - surcharge
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday 27 May 2018. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor