Dannebrog Lodge - Probably the best lodge in Devonport,Tasmania
8 Homely accommodation rooms with queen beds and with ensuites,dvd player in each room 200 + dvd to choose from
During the long summer evenings you can stroll along the banks of the Mersey River.
During winter you can visit the local theater or relax in the guest lounge beside a warm fire Place.
The next morning enjoy a hearty hot breakfast and relax as you view the Spirit of Tasmania sail past.
Genuine Tasmanian Hospitality, with your hosts Milca and Jan.
The history of Dannebrog.
The Danish flag is called "Dannebrog", which is Old Danish for "The Danish Cloth". We decided on the name "Dannebrog" to keep the close connection between our Tasmanian Princess Mary and Prince Frederik of Denmark.
Dannebrog Cafe Bar and Grill was born on 11th of August 2006 with the aim to provide great quality food at a fair price, friendly and speedy service
Dannebrog Lodge was born on 30th of April 2010 with the aim to provide great quality accommodation at a fair price, with friendly service and of course a bit of "Danish Hygge" with plenty of Danish DVDs and a wood fireplace for the cold winters.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Complimentary breakfast
- -DVD library
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Accessible parking
- -Airport transportation (complimentary)
- -Coffee/tea in lobby
- -Video library
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Smoke-free property
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor