With a stay at The Imperial New Delhi, you'll be centrally located in New Delhi, just a 4-minute walk from Kasturba Gandhi Marg and 12 minutes by foot from Jantar Mantar. This 5-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from India Gate and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Jama Masjid.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 235 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at San Gimignano, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kasturba Gandhi Marg - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palika Bazaar - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jantar Mantar - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rajpath - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Vigyan Bhavan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ramakrishna Mission - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Gole Market - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Parliament of India - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
India Gate - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Lady Hardinge Medical College - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Laxminarayan Temple - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Rashtrapati Bhavan - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Delhi High Court - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Pragati Maidan - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for The Imperial New Delhi is Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: INR 1770 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 1000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 6000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free valet parking
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 235
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor