Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji
Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji
Check availability at Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji
Room (Garden View)
Honeymoon Room (Point Reef with Spa Tub)
Room, Oceanfront (2 Bedroom)
Room (Point Reef Bure)
Deluxe Room, Oceanfront (2 Bedroom)
About this property
Located in Savusavu, Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji is by the ocean, within a 10-minute drive of Copra Shed Marina and Savusavu Farmers' Market. This 4.5-star resort is 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from Waisali Rainforest Reserve.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 25 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Jean-Michel Restaurant, a beachfront restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the ocean view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Copra Shed Marina - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Savusavu Farmers' Market - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Waisali Rainforest Reserve - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Savusavu (SVU) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Labasa (LBS) - 91.4 km / 56.8 mi
The preferred airport for Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji is Savusavu (SVU).
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. A connecting 1-hour inter-island flight will be needed from Nadi to Savusavu Airport. The resort offers ground transportation to and from the Savusavu Airport. Another option is to charter a seaplane from Nadi directly.
- Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.