A warm welcome awaits you at our guesthouse almost in the heart of beautiful Byron Bay. Only a few minutes walk from clean beaches and from the numerous restaurants and boutiques of this wonderful town, our two storey 70's house is surrounded by a lush native garden visited by an array of Australian birds.
The casual ambiance of Byron is reflected in our delightful garden studio and our other comfortable guest rooms. A delicious tropical breakfast is usually available for a small fee and served on our balcony or in your room. A BBQ and kitchenette is available for our guests for other meals. Other facilities available for guests include bikes, sporting/beach equipment.
We are ideally situated for bus and rail travelers being 500 metres from the transit centre.
We have lived in this area for over 20 years and can help you choose from the myriad of activities available in Byron, ranging from local short bush walks, clothing optional beaches to visits to alternative communities or galleries.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
As this is a 1 person business notice of time of arrival would be appreciated.
- -Breakfast service
- -Reception (limited hours)
- -Non-smoking property
- -Pets allowed (enquire with property)
- -WiFi (free)
- -BBQ facilities
- -Onsite parking (free)
- -Onsite parking (limited, free)
- -Onsite parking (surcharge)
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor