Hotel Kurrajong which first opened in 1926 is a heritage listed 4 .5 star boutique hotel located within the national capital’s Parliamentary Precinct.
Designed by the Commonwealth’s Chief Architect at the time, John Smith Murdoch, who also designed Old Parliament House (Now the Museum of Australian Democracy) Hotel Kurrajong is located on National circuit 1km from the entrance to both Parliament house & Old Parliament House. The hotel forms an important part in the history of Canberra having provided accommodation for Members of Parliament most notably former Prime Minister Ben Chifley who was a resident at the hotel for 11 years.
Nearby Attractions include Parliamentary Precinct, Embassy Precinct, Manuka Oval, Manuka & Kingston dining precincts, National Gallery, National Library, High Courts & Questacon
Chifley's Bar & Grill is open 7 days a week from 6.30am to 11.00pm.
Hotel Kurrajong also provides space for functions catering from 12 to 200 people. We can host functions in our dedicated conference facilities or in our courtyard with manicured lawn.
The hotel provides 24 hour reception & is a smoke free environment.
Parking is $15.00 AUD per night.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -Conference / convention
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Dry cleaning
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -Laundry service
- -Lift / elevator
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – on-site
- -Safety deposit box
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Conference space
- -Wheel chair access
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Accessible path of travel
- -Accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Roll-in shower
- -Concierge services
- -Audiovisual equipment
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in lobby
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Room service (24 hours)
- -Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- -Room service
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Banquet facilities
- -Multiple small meeting rooms
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Parking limited (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Air-conditioned public areas
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Wireless Internet access - surcharge
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday 27 May 2018. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor