If, after purchasing accommodation on our site, within 24 hours you find a better price online for the same offer, same dates and same conditions (see below), we will refund you the difference. Plus, Qantas Frequent Flyers can receive 1,000 points for a successful claim.
- Prices quoted in Australian dollars without the use of a currency converter including fees and taxes but excluding any card fees
- Same hotel property (including location)
- Same room type (including bedding configuration)
- Same number and type of travellers (including number of adults and children)
- Same dates
- Same inclusions
- Same booking and cancellation conditions
- Prices on a website that ends in .au or on a website operated in Australia by an Australian company.
What doesn't qualify:
- Cancelled bookings
- Prices as part of a package
- Prices quoted on websites which do not have the capability to confirm the booking and accept payments (for example, websites that link through to a third party’s website)
- Specially negotiated rates such as travel agent, staff, corporate or membership rates, rates that are only available to people who have subscribed to or become a member of a website or any other rate which is not available to the general public
- Unauthorised resellers, for example, eBay
- Bookings made with vouchers, coupons or point redemption programs
- Prices that are lower as a result of an error by the retailer
- Prices that Qantas is unable to verify, using reasonable means
- Prices offered under promotion with a third party
- Prices offered on a website that doesn’t end in .au unless it is operated in Australia by an Australian company.
The comparative price must be notified to the call centre by midnight (11.59pm) AEST on the same day that booking was made and paid for at Qantas.