Do you have a Qantas Credit? Call us to request a refund of your Qantas Credit at any time on 1300 668 885 within Australia or +61 2 9123 7495 from outside Australia.
About your Qantas Credit
- Qantas does not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence.
- If you would prefer to receive a refund, contact your local Qantas office You can get a refund of your unused or remaining Qantas Credit value at any time, including after 31 December 2023 when your Qantas Credit is no longer valid for use.
- Qantas Credits are valid until the expiry date shown. Book by 31 December 2023. At any point Qantas travel can be booked up to a maximum of 353 days in advance, which reflects system range. On 31 December 2023, this will mean travel can be booked up to 19 December 2024.
- Your Qantas Credit can be used as a form of payment through Qantas: on qantas.com, through your local Qantas office (booking fees may apply), or on the Qantas Hotels website.
- Once you commence using your Qantas Credit, the fare conditions from your original booking no longer apply.
- Your Qantas Credit will be issued in the currency as displayed. If you’d like to use your credit for a booking in another currency, it will be subject to currency exchange rates at time of booking.
- Qantas Credits are non-transferable.
- Except where prohibited by law, we may, at our reasonable discretion cancel, void, reject, modify or reissue a Qantas Credit at any time:
- if we believe, on reasonable grounds, that your Qantas Credit has been used illegally or fraudulently;
- in the case of mistaken issuance; or
- if you breach, or we reasonably suspect you have breached, any material term or condition of these terms and conditions.
- Except where any loss or misappropriation of funds arises as a result of fault by Qantas or a related body corporate of Qantas in relation to a Qantas Credit, Qantas is not liable for the loss or misappropriation of funds in relation to a Qantas Credit, including as a result of theft or the unintended use of a Qantas Credit by a person other than the recipient. It’s important to keep these details safe and secure. If you lose your Qantas Credit details, contact your local Qantas office as soon as possible.
- It's important to keep these details safe and secure, and treat your credit like cash. If you lose your Qantas Credit details, contact your local Qantas office
- If you have issues with your Qantas Credit or would like to make a complaint, contact your local Qantas office